Friday, January 29, 2010

craftiness

I started with this unpainted wood leter I bought from creativexpress.com for less than a dollar....
I then painted it pink...really is there any other color??


It looked bare...so I had this flower/ribbon thingy lying around waiting for a project such as this to take it apart.
This is me "cutting" the ribbon...just showing my skills...




I frayed the ends with my hands...really technical here...





tied it around the letter...looked cool but still needs a little something...



Oh I know....a flower!!! But still needs something else...







More flowers!! Loving it~just need to add magnets to the back and it's good to go!





thanks for taking the time to look mom!!



1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the ribbon.